3-port power adapter Dux Ducis C90-PD 65W
Have you ever gone on a trip and taken one charger for several devices? If so, you surely know how problematic it may be. Thanks to a universal solution provided by Dux Ducis, you don’t need to be afraid of such experiences anymore. One charger can support as many as three devices and additionally charge them at a high speed, and protect against overcharging.
- Brand: Dux Ducis
- Type: 3-port power adapter GaN Dux Ducis C90-PD 65 W
- Material: PC
- Input: 100-240 V; max. 1,5 A; 50/60 Hz
- Output (USB C1): 3,3-11 V/3 A; 5 V/3 A; 9 V/3 A; 12 V/3 A; 15 V/3 A; 20 V/3.25 A max
- Output (USB C2): 3,3-11 V /2,7 A; 5 V/3 A; 9 V/3 A; 12 V/2,5 A; 15 V/2 A; Max. 20 V/1,5 A
- Output (USB A): 4,5 V/5 A; 5 V/4,5 A; 9 V/3A; 12 V/2,5 A; Max. 20 V/1,5 A
- Output USB type C1+USB Type C2: 45 W+18 W=63 W
- Output USB type C1+USB type A: 45 W+18 W=63 W
- Output USB type C2+USB type A: 5 V/3 A
- Total power: 45W + 15W = 60W
- Number of ports USB type C: 2
- Number of ports USB type A: 1
- Dimensions: 97 x 60 x 28 mm
- Weight: 131 g
Content of the set:
- 1 x 3-port power adapter GaN Dux Ducis C90-PD 65 W
- Support to quick charging
- Three ports providing energy to various devices
- Protection against overcharging
- Protection against overheating
- Elegant finish
Small and modern gadget
Dux Ducis charger is only a bit larger than a standard item attached to equipment. Yet its major advantage is possibility of connecting up to three devices at a time, with no worries about damage to the charger and devices.
Choose the port you want to use
Dux Ducis gadget offers as many as three USB ports – one standard and two USB type C. Depending on the port you choose, you can expect various power. The first port USB type C assures the maximum power of 65W, while the second USB Type C – 30 W. The last USB Type A is also the power of 30 W.
Dux Ducis charger is a unique gadget which supports quick charging so that you can quickly refill a battery in your mobile phone or other unit. You also don’t need to be afraid of any overcharging or short circuits. The product is supplied with a built-in chip whose main role is to secure the connected device against overcharging.
Tooteülevaateid veel ei ole.